2013 - Tucson, AZ
Ken Korhonen the VP for Rallies West has offered these initial comments about the Tucson event.,
- We had a great time in Tucson and managed to have enough members (15 rigs) to have a meeting.
- Unfortunately our meeting did not accomplish much. The nominating committee did not have candidates to replace either Jean or myself and no one volunteered for the positions.
- There were a lot of people at the chapter fair. We managed to gain one new member.
- There was minimal costs incurred and we submitted our costs to the treasurer. We also managed to sell a few articles of clothing.
- There was some discussion about trying to have a West club rally this fall and Dan Moynahan and another member were going to check on sites and times.
- Jean will develop minutes and send them to you.
- The general consensus from those members who knew Mr. Charles “Chris” Christy is that he should be awarded our Club’s “Honorary Lifetime Membership” (HLM) for calendar year 2013.